Who we are
In Fly on the Cloud, Partner of Google, Facebook and Zendesk we deliver the best cloud solutions for the companies.
What do we do?
We train, promote, implement, service and guarantee constant technical support in the field of the best producers of cloud solutions.
Where can you find us?
Our head office is located in the centre of Wroclaw, Poland. We also have branches in Warsaw, Budapest, Sofia, Bucharest, London and Prague. However, as a cloud-based company, most of the activities we do on the Internet. That is why we offer the possibility of remote work. We focus on transparent communication, and our social media are full of life.
Who do we cooperate with?
Only with the best! We promote and implement cloud services provided directly by Google, Facebook and Zendesk. Over 1,800 European companies have already improved their communication, customer service and data security thanks to our help.
We are looking for a person to our Cloud Support team office who will support the team in the position:
Junior Cloud Support Specialist for CEE region
You are the perfect candidate if:
- You are located in one of the there countries: Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, Czechia or Slovakia and you know how to work with local clients :).
- You are a native speaker of one of these languages: Bulgarian, Romanian, Hungarian, Czech or Slovak.
- Your English skills are on the B2 level at least.
- You have IT experience.
- You like to work with clients and help them.
- You want to work on a B2B contract.
What IT skills do we require from the candidate?
- Basics knowledge of Google services like Gmail, Drive, Calendar.
- Basics knowledge or experience in IT (DNS, Operating Systems, Networks).
- Soft skills for conducting training and presentations.
Knowledge “nice to have”:
- Cloud services like Azure, GCP, AWS.
- Knowledge of command lines (CLI) and basic of Linux.
- SaaS services (CRM, Ticket Management, etc.)
- IT education.
- Fully remote job.
- Training and certifications - you can grow in IT with us!
- Permanent cooperation (B2B type of contract is preferred).
- Great working atmosphere and cooperation with passionate IT professionals.
- Cooperation with Google Partner.
- Be a part of fast growing company (100% yearly growth).
If you are interested in new technologies and the cloud is more than just a cloud for you, send us your CV!
We strive to protect your personal data. The information below contains details of the processing of personal data as part of the recruitment process.
The administrator of your personal data is the company indicated in the announcement, i.e. Fly On The Cloud sp. z o.o. established in Wrocław, postal code no. 50-130, Rzeźnicza 32/33, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs managed by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under Registry no. 0000500884, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 8971797086.
Purpose of data processing
Your personal data will be processed in order to carry out the recruitment process.
The basis for data processing
The basis for the processing of your personal data by the Company in order to carry out the recruitment process is § 6.1a (consent) and §6.1f (legitimate interest) REGULATION no. 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE EU COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free exchange of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR).
We process your personal data only for the purpose of recruitment indicated in the job offer and for the purposes of future recruitment if you have given your consent in your application.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, this will not affect the lawfulness of the process which was carried out based on consent before its withdrawal. Providing personal data is not mandatory, but necessary to carry out the recruitment process.
Data processing period
We process your personal data in order to recruit for the position indicated in the advertisement for a period of 1 year from the moment of receiving your application. After this time, the data may be processed for a period corresponding to the period of limitation of claims (as in applicable law), which may be raised by the administrator and which may be raised against the administrator.
You have the right to request the administrator to give you access, inspect your personal data, rectify them, delete (in the event of the circumstances provided for in clause 17 of the GDPR - the right to be forgotten) or limit processing (in the cases specified in clause 18 of the GDPR), the right to withdraw consent in the event of its expression and submission of a complaint to the supervisory body (President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
If you have any questions, you can contact us:
- via e-mail: email@example.com
- via post to the following address: ul. Rzeźnicza 32/33, 50-130 Wrocław.