Who are we?
FOTC specializes in partnership with Google Cloud to offer support and cost optimization of cloud computing solutions.
What do we do?
We train, implement, operate and provide technical support to companies that use Google Cloud solutions. Our mission is to educate the market so that organizations - large, small, private, or public - can get the most benefits from using the Google Workspace office productivity applications and ready-to-use cloud services from the Google Cloud Platform.
Where can you find us?
FOTC's command centre is located in Wroclaw, but we run branch offices in Warsaw, London, Bucharest, Budapest, Kyiv and Sofia. As a team of cloud specialists, we do most of our business online, so we offer remote employment and rely on transparent online communication.
Who do we work with?
As an official Google Cloud Partner, we are in contact with Google marketers, engineers, and strategists to better meet the needs of local businesses. We maintain cooperation with over 2000 companies from 7 countries in the CEE region to help them leverage the potential of the cloud.
What do we believe in?
We are committed to building an inclusive work environment where discrimination has no place. At FOTC, we are all equal, regardless of background, race, disability, gender, religion, or sexual orientation. Diversity makes us stronger and broadens our perspective on new professional challenges.
Due to our growth, we need the first salesperson for the British market to join us as a Business Development Manager for UK Market.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Proactive outbound sales activities for cloud Google products (Google Workspace and Google Cloud Platform),
- Building and implementing sales strategies for B2B clients in UK,
- Identifying client's needs,
- Working closely with the Sales, Technical Support and Marketing teams.
- Experience in outbound sales and B2B sales,
- You should be a quite independent and well-organized person.
- English on the C1 level is a must.
Nice to have:
- IT sales experience will be an asset (especially in SaaS, and e-commerce).
- Possibility to join the fast-growing company and gain experience and cooperation with the largest players on the global market.
- Opportunity to get valuable Google certificates and learn Google cloud solutions.
- B2B contract, remuneration 1600 - 1800 euro,
- You can work completely remotely, but if you are from Wrocław, we have a very comfortable office here and we invite you :),
- Support of a psychologist in the form of an anonymous helpline,
- Medical and sports package.
- Unlimited access to audiobooks and podcasts in the Inspiro app.
- Online English lessons.
- 26 paid holidays and a holiday bonus.
- Low-interest micro-loans for each person from the company.
We're waiting for your CV! :)
We strive to protect your personal data. The information below contains details of the processing of personal data as part of the recruitment process.
The administrator of your personal data is the company indicated in the announcement, i.e. Fly On The Cloud sp. z o.o. established in Wrocław, postal code no. 50-130, Rzeźnicza 32/33, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs managed by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under Registry no. 0000500884, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 8971797086.
Purpose of data processing
Your personal data will be processed in order to carry out the recruitment process.
The basis for data processing
The basis for the processing of your personal data by the Company in order to carry out the recruitment process is § 6.1a (consent) and §6.1f (legitimate interest) REGULATION no. 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE EU COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free exchange of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR).
We process your personal data only for the purpose of recruitment indicated in the job offer and for the purposes of future recruitment if you have given your consent in your application.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, this will not affect the lawfulness of the process which was carried out based on consent before its withdrawal. Providing personal data is not mandatory, but necessary to carry out the recruitment process.
Data processing period
We process your personal data in order to recruit for the position indicated in the advertisement for a period of 1 year from the moment of receiving your application. After this time, the data may be processed for a period corresponding to the period of limitation of claims (as in applicable law), which may be raised by the administrator and which may be raised against the administrator.
You have the right to request the administrator to give you access, inspect your personal data, rectify them, delete (in the event of the circumstances provided for in clause 17 of the GDPR - the right to be forgotten) or limit processing (in the cases specified in clause 18 of the GDPR), the right to withdraw consent in the event of its expression and submission of a complaint to the supervisory body (President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
If you have any questions, you can contact us:
- via e-mail: email@example.com
- via post to the following address: ul. Rzeźnicza 32/33, 50-130 Wrocław.