Who are we?
FOTC specializes in partnership with Google Cloud to offer support and cost optimization of cloud computing solutions.
What do we do?
We train, implement, operate and provide technical support to companies that use Google Cloud solutions. Our mission is to educate the market so that organizations - large, small, private, or public - can get the most benefits from using the Google Workspace office productivity applications and ready-to-use cloud services from the Google Cloud Platform.
Where can you find us?
You can actually find us anywhere in Poland, Romania, Hungary and Ukraine. Thanks to our "remote-first" strategy, FOTC employees can work from wherever they want. Our headquarter is located in the center of Wrocław- Poland, and everyone is welcome there, no matter if they want to meet in person or just have a sip of good coffee.
Who do we work with?
As an official Google Cloud Partner, we are in contact with Google marketers, engineers, and strategists to better meet the needs of local businesses. We maintain cooperation with over 2000 companies from 7 countries in the CEE region to help them leverage the potential of the cloud.
What do we believe in?
We believe that together we can create a work environment where everyone can grow and develop their skills, regardless of color, age, gender or orientation. We believe that everyone should be treated equally and with respect. We want to create a work environment where transparency is normal and part of everyday life so that we can cooperate together as partners. We talk openly about salaries, numbers and important decisions. That's what we believe in and that's what we implement at FOTC.
We are looking for a person to our Technical team who will join us in the position:
Cloud DevOps Engineer
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing technical documentation,
- automation of activities and processes comprising CI/CD component systems,
- monitoring of systems, analysis of logs, messages from alert systems,
- ensuring business continuity,
- managing virtualization and containerization environments.
- Troubleshooting skills,
- knowledge of Unix/Linux family operating systems,
- knowledge of Virtualization/Kubernetes/Docker/Ansible/Terraform/IaC/Git,
- knowledge of databases: MySQL/PostgreSQL/MSSQL/Oracle/MongoDB,
- Bash/Python shell scripting skills,
- general knowledge of networking and TCP/IP stack,
- experience in CI/CD process implementation,
- English skills on the B2 level at least.
Nice to have:
- Professional Cloud Architect / Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer certificate
(or willingness to obtain it in the short term),
- proficiency in one of the clouds: GCP/AWS/Azure.
- fully remote job, you can work from anywhere you want.
- permanent cooperation (based on B2B type of contract),
- monthly base salary between 12 500 - 17 000 PLN on the invoice + VAT,
- trainings and certifications with Google,
- flexible working time within business hours 8am- 6pm CET,
- long holiday bonuses - we reward for taking a longer break to unwind,
- anonymous helpline providing psychological support,
- co-financing the costs of Luxmed and Multisport card,
- free access to Inspiro - online application with audiobooks and podcasts,
- free online English classes,
- cooperation with Google Partner,
- be a part of a fast-growing company (100% yearly growth).
If you are interested in new technologies and the cloud is more than just a cloud for you, send us your CV!
We strive to protect your personal data. The information below contains details of the processing of personal data as part of the recruitment process.
The administrator of your personal data is the company indicated in the announcement, i.e. Fly On The Cloud sp. z o.o. established in Wrocław, postal code no. 50-130, Rzeźnicza 32/33, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs managed by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under Registry no. 0000500884, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 8971797086.
Purpose of data processing
Your personal data will be processed in order to carry out the recruitment process.
The basis for data processing
The basis for the processing of your personal data by the Company in order to carry out the recruitment process is § 6.1a (consent) and §6.1f (legitimate interest) REGULATION no. 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE EU COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free exchange of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR).
We process your personal data only for the purpose of recruitment indicated in the job offer and for the purposes of future recruitment if you have given your consent in your application.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, this will not affect the lawfulness of the process which was carried out based on consent before its withdrawal. Providing personal data is not mandatory, but necessary to carry out the recruitment process.
Data processing period
We process your personal data in order to recruit for the position indicated in the advertisement for a period of 1 year from the moment of receiving your application. After this time, the data may be processed for a period corresponding to the period of limitation of claims (as in applicable law), which may be raised by the administrator and which may be raised against the administrator.
You have the right to request the administrator to give you access, inspect your personal data, rectify them, delete (in the event of the circumstances provided for in clause 17 of the GDPR - the right to be forgotten) or limit processing (in the cases specified in clause 18 of the GDPR), the right to withdraw consent in the event of its expression and submission of a complaint to the supervisory body (President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
If you have any questions, you can contact us:
- via e-mail: [email protected]
- via post to the following address: ul. Rzeźnicza 32/33, 50-130 Wrocław.